Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Out of date BillableStatus on TxnExpenseLineDetail table #66710

    kenbrey
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Out of date BillableStatus on TxnExpenseLineDetail table #66701

    kenbrey
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Out of date BillableStatus on TxnExpenseLineDetail table #66513

    kenbrey
    Participant

    Sorry for the delay in responding. This continues to be an issue, so thanks for looking into it. Our QB version is 2019. Opensync version is 3.0.25.

    in reply to: Out of date BillableStatus on TxnExpenseLineDetail table #66001

    kenbrey
    Participant

    After clearing the contents of the txnexpenselinedetail table, and performing a full Re-polulate on Transaction, the txnexpenselinedetail did not refill. All we are getting is incremental updates of the latest data. Which repopulate action does this table go with?

    in reply to: Out of date BillableStatus on TxnExpenseLineDetail table #65964

    kenbrey
    Participant

    Yudel, we have determined that a change in the QB database on the BillableStatus field of the TxnExpenseLineDetail table simply does not trigger an update in the OpenSync SQL table. We have found that if we subsequently modify the Memo – by adding a character on the end – then OpenSync will update the record will update in SQL. After it updates the value for BillableStatus matches the value in the QB database. For instance, we had a record which was showing in SQL BillableStatus = Billable, which had been applied to an invoice, therefore should have had value HasBeenBilled. We modified its memo by adding a character. After the next OpenSync refresh, the new memo appeared in SQL, along with the BillableStatus change to HasBeenBilled.

    in reply to: Out of date BillableStatus on TxnExpenseLineDetail table #65913

    kenbrey
    Participant

    CustomerRef_ListID and CustomerRef_FullName tell me the job that the expense applies to. These are set when the expense is entered. What I want to know is if the expense has been applied to an invoice.

    I’m trying to duplicate the Unbilled Costs by Job report that Quickbooks generates. But the Billed/Unbilled selector seems to be the BillableStatus field, and it’s just not updating to HasBeenBilled.

    in reply to: Out of date BillableStatus on TxnExpenseLineDetail table #65910

    kenbrey
    Participant

    I’m not receiving empty values, I continue to receive a Billable value for records which have been applied to invoices, so they should come through as HasBeenBilled.

    in reply to: Error Populating Customer table #7532

    kenbrey
    Participant

    problem solved by synergration tech support.  here is their suggestion:

    this error was introduced by the latest update to qb 2013.  to get around this you can just create the following table:

          additionalnotesdetail
                noteid – varvhar 10
                note – varchar 4095
                date – date/time
                idkey – varchar 36

    in reply to: Not returning TimeTracking records #7531

    kenbrey
    Participant

    tom,

    when you create your refresh task, click filters.  you have to select a start date and end date to use fitlering.  if you want all data, then select dates far into the past, and far into the future.  with filtering enabled, you can use the block request by days feature.  select a number of days, such as 90, that you know will work.  then, when it queries the entire table, it will query it in 90 day chunks through your filter period. 

    in reply to: Error Populating Customer table #7529

    kenbrey
    Participant

    yet more info: 
    the same error is caused by any customer which has a one or more notes listed in the customer center in qb.  removing the notes makes it work, but it just skips to the next customer that has a note.

    in reply to: Error Populating Customer table #7528

    kenbrey
    Participant

    additional info:  the error is specific to one customer:project record.  however, the customer:project is near the beginning of the alphabet and no subsequent customers get processed after the error.  i opened the record in qb, and nothing looks out of place.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)