OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Your license failed to activate

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sunstonebo 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rferrilli
    Premium Member

I had already licensed OpenSync on this server. We were debugging an issue with the Sync agent. At some point when we ran OpenSync it started asking for licensing information. I entered the license key and get the following message:

Your license failed to activate.
    Error contacting the license server. There may be a problem with your internet connection, your firewall or the license server may be offline. If you are using a proxy server that requires authentication, you need

I tried deactivating the licenses similar error.
    I tried repairing the software same error.
    I uninstalled and re-installed Opensync same error.

Need help this is a production issue and I am premium support.

There also seems to be issues with OpenSync and Azure ServerlessSQL.

Thank you,
    Robert Ferrilli

Robbie.Muir
    Participant

Same problem as Mr. Ferrilli.

We updated QuickBooks and upon the reboot we could not activate our license either.

Ours is a production issue as well. I have the email support but have not got the email I’m supposed to reach out to.

We ran fiddler to see the communication on the server, the response to the license manager through https://quicklicensemanager.com/synergration/glm/qlmservice.asmx returned an error http/1.1 503 service unavailable from the request.

-Robbie Muir

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kmacdonald
    Participant

I’m having the same exact issue. Tried to delete a database connection and the app crashed. When I opened it back up it said no license found. I tried to reactivate with my Key and it says it can’t connect to licensing server… I have a presentation tomorrow with this data it syncs but won’t be able to without up-to-date data… I’ve already emailed the sales email address that was in my email they sent with my activation key.

kmacdonald
    Participant

Well I just tried again and it worked! Maybe you’ll have the same luck

Robbie.Muir
    Participant

We were able to activate just now. Gentlemen, if your on cc with this, please try your activation again.

-Robbie

Robbie.Muir
    Participant

We ran the license manager again, did the offline activation. Hopefully this does not occur again

-Robbie

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

The server is up and running. Can you re-activate it, please?

Regards,
    Yudel

sunstonebo
    Participant

My server at Houston still has the problem.
    “Error contacting the license server.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.