Yahoo mail is employed at a prodigious scale on the iPhone by many users round the world. Several users face the matter of Yahoo mail not showing notification on iPhone.
If you’re also affected by this problem, then these are often the explanations.
Cause of Yahoo mail notification issue
• Disable notifications. If you’ve got not allowed the yahoo mail notification on iPhone, you’ll not get any related notification. To unravel it, use this process in iPhone Settings > Notification > Yahoo mail > show notification.
• No network. If notification isn’t the difficulty, you’ll face this issue thanks to the iPhone is getting adequate internet. As poor internet also can create Yahoo notification problems.
• Old iPhone software. Obsolete software of the iPhone also can cause notification error on the device. If you’re operating on the old iPhone software, malicious bugs can obstruct the working of the notification system.
• Hardware not working. Any problem within the hardware of the iPhone also can cause the notification problem. The device overheating issue is that the commonest hardware problem causing notification issue.
• Inaccurate server settings. On using Yahoo mail on any email client, you’ll face the notification problem. This is often thanks to the incoming server isn’t properly configured on the e-mail client app.
• Application not updated. If your Yahoo mail app isn’t updated, then you’ll encounter the yahoo the notification not working issue. This is often because the appliance is functioning slowly.
If you’re still facing Yahoo mail not showing notification on iPhone issue, contact the Yahoo customer support for more details.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.