Is your Google Chrome not working? We are here to help you if your web browser is not working correctly. A simple step will enable it to get back into the track again, and we are going to present some of the easiest troubleshooting methods throughout this write-up. Updating the browser is a great way to deal with the concerned problem. You can do this by typing chrome://settings/help in its browsing bar and hitting the Enter key. It will be updated automatically. Go for the local storage cleaning if the update is not settling down the issue. If it doesn’t settle the issue, follow the below-mentioned ways that include technical assistance from Google Chrome customer service.
Remove the browsing data and browser cache
• Open Chrome and move your mouse towards the upper-right corner
• Then you need to click on More tools
• You will get the chance to select the Clear browsing data option
• Press (ctrl+shift+del) together and move your mouse towards the upper-right corner
• Now you are suggested to choose a time range
• Would you like to delete everything? Select All time
• Here you will find two boxes as Cookies, other site data, and Cached images and files
• Check these boxes and click on Clear data
Turn off the Sandbox Mode
Google Chrome will not work if there is a security feature known as Sandbox Mode. An unresponsive Sandbox Mode will not enable you to browse. A simple way to deal with this issue is to deactivate this feature. Find out the Google Chrome shortcut and make a right click on it. You will now get the chance to select [Properties] and navigate to the tab [1Shorcut]. Then you are suggested to move towards the end of Target field and select the option appears as [no-sandbox]. It will resolve Google chrome not working issue by deactivating the Sandbox Mode.
Uninstall the Great Suspender extension
• Open Google Chrome
• Go to the top right corner and click on the Action button
• Navigate to More Tools and select Extensions
• You will see The Great Suspender Extension in the extensions tab
• You need to click on Remove to get rid of it
• Restart Chrome browser and get the problem solved
Talk to the tech support engineers
The last thing suggested to you is to make a live chat conversation with the technical support engineers elected by Google. If you contact the tech support engineers, you are one step ahead of the other browsing lovers. Just dial the tech support number and avail enough assistance from the Chrome experts. It is an ideal way of whether Google Chrome nor working…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.