Home Forums General Forum Who do I have to sleep with to purchase OpenSync?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Daniel Capps
    Premium Member

I have been trying for weeks to get someone at Synergration to contact me so I could transfer my old OpenSynce ver. 2 registration and purchase an upgrade to OpenSync ver. 3. I have used the registration transfer page and I have tried direct email and have received no response. I have been using Synergration products since 2005. Why am I being ignored now? I have to upgrade to Quickbooks 2019 by the end of May, 2019 and I am running up against a wall with my OpenSync ver. 2.

PLEASE! Someone from Synergation please contact me so I can get on with my life.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello Daniel
    Sorry that you are having difficulties to contact us. This is the first forum that I received from you. Can you provide your order number, please? So, I can send you the transfer key.
    Sorry for the inconveniences.

Daniel Capps
    Premium Member

Yudel,

I was up against the wall because the required upgrade to Quickbooks 2019 was breathing down my neck, so I had to go ahead and make a full purchase of QpenSync ver. 3 and install it on the new computer, without waiting for a transfer key (Order #65324 date:5/21/19)

I would really like for you to refund the difference in the full purchase and what I would have paid for an upgrade. My original order for OpenSync ver. 2 was Order #14045 on 05/16/2016, and that ver. 2 serial number was 991419601.

Thanks,
    Dan Capps

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Daniel
    I will ask the sale department to refund the difference to you.
    Regards,

Daniel Capps
    Premium Member

Thank you Yudel. Would you ask the sales department to send me a notice when the refund has been completed?

Thanks,
    Dan Capps

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

you should get an email.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.