OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Upload never finishes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ted.olson
    Participant

I started an upload more than 12 hours ago. The database browse confirms that all of the records have been processed, but OpenSync is still running. Table: Inventory Adjustment Record: 1 of 1. This is after processing 2006 header records, and over 4000 child records. I am running the newest version 3.16.

The QuickBooks logs had a new entry every 30 seconds for the last nine hours:
    9:12:24 QBSDKProcessRequest Application named ‘OpenSync’ starting request (process 5056)
    9:12:25 Spec Version Current Version of qbXML in use: 13.0
    9:12:25 QBSDKMsgSetHandler QUERY: Inventory Adjustment — or — QUERY: Transaction Delete
    9:12:25 QBSDKMsgSetHandler Request Completed Successfully.
    9:12:25 MsgSetHandler Finished.
    9:12:25 QBSDKProcessRequest Application named ‘OpenSync’ finished requests (process 5056), ret = 0

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

You are posting quite a lot of records. After posting the new records, OpenSync goes back to query all of the records from QB to insure it has all of the QB assigned values in the records. This may be what is happening.

ted.olson
    Participant

It takes an hour and 20 minutes to upload the Inventory Adjustments, it reaches 100%, then I let it run for an additional 30 hours before finally cancelling the process; it just stayed at 100% making those entries into the Quickbooks logs. It can not take over 30 hours to verify the records that only took 1:20 to upload.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We will take a look into that. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.