OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Update on Userdata?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cfuller
    Participant

Good Evening,

Is there any update on how/when/if Userdata will work? On your homepage advertising OpenSynce you list a major benefit of Version 3.0 as:

New to 3.0: Database schema now includes a field call UserData which is preserved across update operations

But I have yet to get this to work. I spend hours every week trying to fix syncing issues between our web application and Quickbooks because TxnID numbers change, and I have no reliable way of linking items I push into QuickBooks back to the original items created in the web application. I’m EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED!!

Please help!!

Thanks.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We will post as soon as we have an estimated time. Sorry for the inconveniences.

cfuller
    Participant

This really is unacceptable. I was told in November of 2017 that this functionality was supposed to be working (See https://synergration.com/forums/topic/identifying-new-id-after-syncing/). We’ve been waiting for over a year and a half to get this feature and you continue to advertise it as a feature of your newest version. This is not only extremely disappointing but also false advertising and terrible customer service.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Yes, I was told the same. But it wasn’t supported for the new version. Sorry for the inconveniences.

cfuller
    Participant

Then why are you still advertising it as a feature of version 3.0 on your homepage? See https://synergration.com/software/opensync/

This is false advertising!

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I thought that was removed already. I will ask for that to be removed. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.