OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Unable to update receivepayment table

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tech.support 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

tech.support
    Participant

Hi,

We had around 6000 records to be published to our database from QB but the process always failed as we were getting errors that certain features are not enabled in current version of QB. We then did “Populate from QuickBooks” and there were around 400,000 records that needed to be published. OpenSync has been running since last 2 days and still 100,000 records are remaining. Also the software seems to be populating data in the chunks of 100 records at a time and we are getting below error:

20180731.223922 E 4924 ReceivePaymentStorage::BuildTheRetObject This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks. HRESULT=0x80040527
    20180731.223927 E 4924 ReceivePaymentStorage::BuildTheRetObject This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks. HRESULT=0x80040527
    20180731.223931 E 4924 ReceivePaymentStorage::BuildTheRetObject This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks. HRESULT=0x80040527
    20180731.223935 E 4924 ReceivePaymentStorage::BuildTheRetObject This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks. HRESULT=0x80040527

Please tell us how can we expedite the syncing process.

tech.support
    Participant

The job is still running on the third day and syncing process is running too slow. We have OpenSync and QB on 1 server and database is on another server in a VM environment. Does all three QB, OpenSync and database need to reside on the same server for faster processing. The database server has Windows Server 2012 R2 OS while the server which has QB and OpenSync are on Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise. Is there something that needs to be done on the OS upgrade.

Let us know a resolution as it is becoming too difficult to work if the process is working this slow.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Those errors are coming from QuickBooks saying that OpenSync is trying to retrieve data from that table and that table is either not supported or enable on that version of QuickBooks. QuickBooks API has a limit on how much data you can pull at the time. We have come to an agreed that 100 record is set number. You can increase and somethings needs to be decreased, depending on the amount of data that each record comes along. You can modify that number going to File->Options->Populate options. If you increase that number too much QuickBooks API could crash. I hope I have answered your questions.

tech.support
    Participant

We had to re-run the job and the task is still not complete. This has been now 10 days while we are unable to update a single table. All our financials have come to a halt. Can you suggest anything to speed up the process?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

are you having any error? Can you send me your log files please?
    Regards,

tech.support
    Participant

Please find attached the error log from QB. The process is taking too long to finish.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tech.support
    Participant

any updates? I ran the update Quickbooks task and the process will not finish. for last 3-4 hours the number of records is just around 1300 this time.

tech.support
    Participant

any update? Please suggest something as this issue has made all the business to halt. Is there anything we can do to make it work faster?

tech.support
    Participant

??

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you send me your log files through OpenSync please? On the main windows go to Help->Send Diagnostics. This if you are running OpenSync v3.

tech.support
    Participant

I have sent the files through OpenSync. Is there a resolution on it.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I emailed you directly to your email address.

tech.support
    Participant

we checked again and the admin account is not being used by another user to work on QB. We have again sent the logs files for checking. Please look into it asap as our financials have stopped.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Please run a rebuild/verify on that company file then on single user mode open that company file on QuickBooks and the task.

tech.support
    Participant

The process runs now but then it gets hung at the ne d with below message:

Application named ‘OpenSync’ finishing requests (process 5152), ret = 0.

This does not completed in hours and thus we cannot run the scheduled jobs. Please help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.