OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync "transaction" table incomplete?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rafcin
    Participant

When extracting “Transaction” table using Opensync 3.025 I don’t get both entries of a dual-accounting transaction. See attached screenshots.
    When I look at it in QB – I see it under account “Bad Debit” as debit 132.84 and credit “AR”.
    When I create a custom “all transaction detail” report and download to SQL – I see the same thing in the “transactiondetail” table which the report download created.

When I select out of the “transaction” table created with OpenSync – I don’t see the debit transaction, just the credit to “AR”.

Why is the offsetting transaction not included in the table?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rafcin
    Participant

it’s been a month+. Nothing? with your support staff available only to licensed customers – how am I supposed to buy your software if it is apparently not working…. I can’t believe that anybody would sync to a SQL Server w/o getting the transactions over, it has to be a common issue???

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

QuickBooks doesn’t have any documentation on the report session. You will have to try different parameters in order to get what you are looking for. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.