Home Forums CoreObjX / DB SYSTEM.TYPELOADEXCEPTION THE SIGNATURE IS INCORRECT

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin28 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

admin28
    Participant

Not sure why my earlier post is unreadable.

Here is the gist:

Receiving the below error message when trying to open a connection to Quickbooks.

var qb = new CoreObjX80.QBConnection();

I don’t know what is causing this. I’ve installed and tried to use two different versions of CoreObjX80 and CoreObjXDB80, rebuilt my project after adding/re-adding references.

I don’t know if it is related, but I am also receiving an error message when testing using the rqTest.exe included with the CoreObjX installation. Screenshot attached.

Please if anyone can figure out what is going on here, I would appreciate it greatly. I can’t wait to actually be able to USE this.

—————————————

System.TypeLoadException: The signature is incorrect.
    at ********.*********************.Services.QuickBooks.QbCustomerService.Connect()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
    at ********.*********************.Services.QuickBooks.QbCustomerService.Connect()
    at ********.*********************.Controllers.QuickBooks.QbCustomersController.Connect() in C:\Users\****\repos\****\src\Controllers\QuickBooks\QbCustomersController.cs:line 25
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.TaskOfIActionResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionMethodAsync>g__Awaited|12_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, ValueTask`1 actionResultValueTask)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeNextActionFilterAsync>g__Awaited|10_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
    — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|19_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

admin28
    Participant

I seem to have resolved this issue, here is the solution for anyone seeing this in the future.

I stumbled upon some Microsoft documentation that says I needed to set the COM Reference Properties to ‘Embed Interop Types’ to ‘Yes’. It defaulted to blank when the reference(s) were added.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.