OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Sync Failing: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Andres
    Participant

Hello,

Really hoping someone can point me in the right direction here, just paid for premium support here so hoping for at least a suggestion on where to start here within the next 24hrs.

Our clients who’s infrastructure we manage has an OpenSync task (EstimateByJobReport) that syncs between their MySQL database (updated by a web form) and Quickbooks, it’s been failing for over a month and we’re stuck. I’m not getting a whole lot of information from the logs:

The CoreObjXDB log provides no additional information. The sync fails somewhere around the 47,000th record out of about 65,000

We had this happen a while ago and the issue ended up being an Emdash copy pasted into one of the records. We’ve had them look over the records and have not found any Emdashes in their Quickbooks entries.

From my research it sounds like one of the records either exceeds maximum length of the field, or contains an invalid character (such as an emdash). I don’t know where to start as far as how to query Quickbooks or the MySQL database to check for this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Which version of OpenSync and QuickBooks are you using?

Andres
    Participant

Opensync 3.0.16
    MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.3
    Quickbooks Enterprise Contractor Edition 17

Thanks

Andres
    Participant

Updating to Opensync 3.0.25 seems to have done trick for now, sync successfully completed with no other changed variables that we can see at the moment.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Good that you got the latest version. I was about to suggest to do so.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.