OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Suggestion for Build 3.0.13

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Yair
    Participant

It seems like there is a lot of error in this build(3.0.12) I suggest for next ver making a button
    that automatically sends all the logs and sample of data to OpenSync support.

this way instead of us posting each time on the forum all the XML and log files.
    provide SQL/quick-book data the program will do it automatically.
    you will get all the data, and see the common errors among large groups.

Also for future reference I suggest collecting from members some of .QWB files
    before posting a major update like ver 3

Yair
    Participant

another method of testing I to host multiple Virtual Machines,

all you need is 30 days Trail quickbooks and 30 days Trail MSSQL server Standard

then easy for you to troubleshoot the problems when you know exactly the installation of the virtual machine and they are all running the same image.

Plus the clients will be happy to upload the .qwb files and test it themselves and if there is an error
    you can login to view it.

Virtual server all information will be deleted within 30 days and no data will be kept.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We have the email function implemented. On the main windows go to Help->Send Diagnostics. This will send the log files and the xmls to us.
    We will consider your suggestions
    Thanks for your feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.