OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Service Item's Description Disappearing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LessPaperCo
    Participant

We have a client we are using OpenSync on and they told us a bunch of their service item’s descriptions were disappearing. I checked out code and I couldn’t see anything we were doing that would do this but I turned off all code that would tell it to update in their QB. They fixed all of them and then they just emailed me again saying that even more are disappearing now — which can’t be us because we have no code that would tell it to UPDATE.

Is this a known issue that has a fix?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

No, it not a known issue. Can you email the log files please?

LessPaperCo
    Participant

Yudel – I think I figured out what the issue was with the line item descriptions disappearing…

It was something on our end with the time zone being differently and we WERE telling it to update. The udpating isn’t a huge deal but the reason that the descriptions were being deleted is because, for some reason, OpenSync isn’t sending us the full salesorpurchasedetail and salespandpurchasedetail tables so our system wasn’t finding descriptions and therefor sending blank descriptions back to them.

They have about 24k items between iteminventory, itemnoninventory and itemservice tables but only 113 rows in salesorpurchasedetail and 6 rows in salesandpurchasedetail.

Is there a reason why we aren’t getting the full salesandpurchase/salesorpurchase tables? I set up a new opensync task to “Populate From QuickBooks” for all of the item categories and when it runs it still doesn’t send the full salesorpurchase/salesandpurchase detail tables.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I emailed to the email account that you used to purchase OpenSync.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.