OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Scheduling Service does not want to start

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eborkowski
    Participant

I finally solved problem of errors in table by removing primary and index keys on ALL tables. Now when I click on “start” for scheduling service, nothing happens. Have refresh scheduled but it only runs in manual mode. After manual run connection is ended.

it29
    Participant

I have the same problem. I tried to uninstall and re-install but the activation server has been down too. I just created a fresh VM of Windows 10 2004 build with all the latest updates, QB Enterprise 2020 R8, and a trial of OpenSync. I am still unable to get the service to run. I have also downgraded to QB 2020 R5 and the same issue persists. I removed the user from the Integrated apps and re-authorized the user for full access. The file has been rebuilt and a full backup with verification done.

Log shows OSMonitor Loading and never makes it any further.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We will try upgrading the .net framework on it. The problem can be related to windows changing the new framework.

it29
    Participant

Yeah it feels like it’s something with the new Windows 10 May 2020 build (2004). I restored my VM to build 1909 and everything is working as normal so I at least know it’s not the file. Just to give you some more info, when you press start the scheduling service window never pops up and the button goes from green to gray to green and never runs the service. As mentioned, normal behavior with Windows 10 1909 build.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You can use the windows scheduler using OSRun.exe as software to run and you put the task name on the argument. The task needs to be a non-scheduler one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.