OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Scheduled Sync Process is not running

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

michael4
    Participant

When hitting the start buton for the scheduled service nothing happens.

I upgraded from version 3.0.17 to 3.0.19. I have rebooted the computer and restarted opensync and quickbook numberous times.

In the Opensync logs: Source: OSMonitor, Descriptoin: Loading

Please help.

Can you send me your log files please?

michael4
    Participant

Here are the old logs and a set of new logs with three attemps to start the sync schedule.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Can you send me the log files through OpenSync please? Go to Help->Send Diagnostics.
    Thanks

michael4
    Participant

Sent.

Hello Michael. I already revised your log files and I didn’t see any error. Did you try re-starting your computer?
    Regards,

michael4
    Participant

Did you read the first post?

michael4
    Participant

Since it has been almost 4 weeks, I am assuming this is going nowhere. I am unable to use my paid phone support, I am unable to get a refund from my unsued paid phone support, thanks for you help.

I did now. Did you try re-installing OpenSync? It should be a hardware compatibility then. I don’t see error in your log files, it doesn’t throw any error. It is odd.

michael4
    Participant

I have done everything that you have suggested, any other ideas?

Really sorry for the delay on the refund. It will be issued as soon as possible. That issue it has to be something in your computer that is preventing it to open. Do you have another computer to test it?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.