OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Sales Orders Losing Customer Name

This topic contains 47 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

robert3
    Participant

We recently rebuilt Quickbooks and recreated our MySQL database from scratch. Since then, we occasionally lose CustomerRef_ListID and CustomerRef_FullName from our MySQL salesorder table during our nightly refresh. I have not seen any errors in the CoreObjXDB.log other than:

No history entry found for table: salesorder performing a full populate.

Performing a full populate fixes the issue. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

which version of OpenSync are you running?

robert3
    Participant

Version 2.0.73

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you follow these steps please:

Modify a saleorder in QuickBooks
    On the main windows of OpenSync, go to File->Options and check “Trace Updates”
    Run an update
    Check the xml trace to see if QuickBooks is returning the values for those fields.

Please let me know how it goes.

robert3
    Participant

That seemed to work fine. Customer data was maintained and proof shows in the XML file. The loss of customer names and list ids does not happen during the day when users are creating and editing sales orders.

It is only when I run my daily refresh which includes tables: Bill, Build Assembly, Credit Memo, Customer, Inventory Adjustment, Invoice, Item Inventory, Item Inventory Assembly, Item Receipt, Item Sites, Purchase Order, and Sales Order. This refresh has been in place for quite some time and errors only started to occur after the QB file was rebuilt.

I have also noticed that table Invoice has missing customer names as well. I am assuming all tables dealing with customer transactions would have this problem.

robert3
    Participant

I am unsure if this helps, but here is the opensync log from when the daily refresh took place. It seems the timestamps repeat themselves after an error occurred after the refresh of the salesorder table.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you try this? Do a populate all and then continue with your daily refresh to if it solves the problem.

robert3
    Participant

I think I may have confused you. It is the Daily Refresh From Quickbooks that causes tables such as invoice, salesorder, purchaseorder, etc.. to lose the CustomerRef_ListID and CustomerRef_FullName information. I run this nightly. So every morning I have to repopulate those tables in order to bring back that customer information.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you go to the main windows of OpenSync then go to file->Options and check “Trace Updates”. This will generate an xml where you will be able to see if QuickBooks is returning those fields. if you go to Help->Open Configuration folder on the main windows, you will be able to fin the xml. Thanks for clarified this for me.

robert3
    Participant

I have all trace options selected. I do not have the “Open Configuration” under help on the main window, but I assume this location is what I am looking for…

C:\ProgramData\Synergration\OpenSync\Logs

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

sorry that was added in OpenSync v3 and you are still running OpenSync v2. Yes, that is the path. Did you see that those fields are been returned from QuickBooks?

robert3
    Participant

For my refresh of purchase order and sales order, I have the following issue.

<SalesOrderQueryRs statusMessage=”A query request did not find a matching object in QuickBooks” statusSeverity=”Info” statusCode=”1″/>

robert3
    Participant

I assume that is just an empty query correct?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

yes, you will have to follow up on that.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

yes, correct; because it was nothing to refresh at that time. That is what I understand from it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.