OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Retrieve Task Information From OpenSync

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mark11
    Participant

Is it possible to query the OpenSync data to retrieve the status of a task? For example, I am using MS Access to load data into QuickBooks using the OSRun feature. I would like to display to the Access user the Last Run Date of a particular task.

I was looking at using the OpenSync.Log file to determine when a task started and ended, but I am hoping there is a simpler way to do this.

As another alternative approach, I see there is an option (File / Options) to enable database logging. But I do not see where this log is written. I saw some posts that say the log goes to a table named os_log — but I do not see this table in the MS Access OpenSync database.
    Thanks.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

OsMonitor30.dll is the one that always has the status of the task. OSManager is the entity on the dll that will tell you the state of the task. If you need for information, I will recommend to you a phone call with us: http://synergration.com/support/

Best Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.