OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync "Report Refresh" – "LastQuarterToDate" wrong?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rafcin
    Participant

so today is 10/16/19. I’d think when I select “LastQuarterToDate” in report refresh i’d get range of 7/1/19-10/16/19? I seem to get 9/1/19 – 10/16/19, which is “ThisQuarterToDate”.
    I also don’t understand what this range is actually filtering. I’ve a “custom” report – transaction detail with specified fields… is the range supposed to be applied to “Dates” field or “LastModified” field?

rafcin
    Participant

sorry, mis-typed, the dates 9/1/19-10/16/19 is of course Last Month To Date, not “ThisQuarterToDate” as I wrote originally. Selecting “LastMonthToDate” or “LastQuarterToDate” returns the same values (9/1 – 10/16).

rafcin
    Participant

plot thickens… after further investigation – even though the OpenSync UI shows “9/1/19-10/16/19” dates when “LastQuarterToDate” is selected – what REALLY gets extracted from Quickbooks are transactions in range of (By “Dates”) 7/1/19 – 7/16/19 ! How bad is that …

rafcin
    Participant

“LastMonthToDate” supposed to process 9/1/19 – 10/16/19, right? well, it doesn’t. it processes 9/1/19 – 9/16/19. Do you guys even test anything before you release and charge for it???

rafcin
    Participant

ok, i apologize for running hot, it’s just so frustrating. Apparently it’s Intuit people who don’t this “last-month-to-date” means “9/1/19 – today”. in Quickbook when selected it also defaults to 9/1/19-9/16/19. not sure what good it is for anybody and why nobody else complained, but apparently it’s not your software. However – when editing task – the change of destination table name to match task name is a highly annoying bug… so you’re not fully off the hook 🙂

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

That date structure is taken from QuickBooks. But if you want a custom date of a range. You can pick custom and manually type you from-to date.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.