OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Reckon Premier 2013 "Integrated Application Certificate" won't initialize

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Sutton 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Mike Sutton
    Participant

A few weeks ago after years of running alright OpenSync 2.0 just stopped and we have been trying to get it going ever since.

We had to download the demo version of 3.0 because I cannot get a response from Synergration and 2.0 will not load on anything……the situation is close to completely hopeless.

Using Windows boot loader we have loaded a fresh install of WIN10 on our server and OS 3 will run on that…but swapping over is a big job. In the meantime we just want to get OS running and place it on a PC and have it work there in the short term, but this is proving difficult.

OS 3.0 will only run if Reckon is running (settings per attached). On the PC’s it wont run the Intergrated Application Certificate window will NOT open…even with Reckon running, its like OS cannot see Reckon is there…hence our problem from the get go.

Can anyone help please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you send your log files please?

Mike Sutton
    Participant

in another thread I added log file (zip) and you did not respond. Did this not work for you..?

These logs are from our server. OS cannot see the QBW file so it cannot be selected…I was in logged in as admin and single user. Yet on another computer pointing at the same QBW file OS can see it…is seems its a Windows issue…?

Attachments:

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

no, it didn’t. You have OpenSync v3 running, you can go on the main windows to Help->Send Diagnostics. This option will email me the log files. If you cannot send them this way, you will have to zip the folder then attached it on here.
    Best Regards,

Mike Sutton
    Participant

Just sent logs from OS, please confirm receipt?

Attachments:

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I got them. Which version of OpenSync are you running?

Mike Sutton
    Participant

I tried to reinstall 2.0.73 but cannot due to it wanting a registration code which I cannot find, can you help here??

So out of desperation and because I could not get a reply from you I downloaded 3.0 which will run BUT only on some PC’s but not from our server where 2.0.73 has been running for years…??

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

To get that registration code, I will need the email address under was purchased. Can you post it please?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you please just post your issue in just one posting. It is confusing that you are posting on different posts.

Mike Sutton
    Participant

Can you please just post your issue in just one posting. It is confusing that you are posting on different posts.

No problem. This thread pretty much explains it all. Can you please reply in a timely manor, the delays leave me no choice but try anywhere for some help.

Mike Sutton
    Participant

Purchased 14/4/14 from what I can see.

The email address then will be different to my now on my account. I’m not posting my email publicly here.

Part copy of receipt attached.

Attachments:

Mike Sutton
    Participant

Ok so we solved our problem.

The *.LGB file which resides in the same folder as the *.QBW was corrupt. Close QB/Reckon, delete this file, restart QB/Reckon. OS is then clear to access the QBW file, it could not be simpler!.

The real frustrating thing is its taken 5 weeks, hours and hours of time, emails etc, to resolve this and it was only after finding the link below, and no real thanks to Synergration unfortunately.

OpenSync configuration error with Reckon (QB). Application not allowed to login

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.