Home Forums CoreObjX / DB Receiving against a Purchase Order

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tomas Beblar
    Premium Member

I have a PO I need to receive against. I need to create an item receipt and/or a bill where the bill contains a sub set of the items on the PO. For example, the PO contains 10 items with 10 qty each. I need to receive 5 of those items at 5 qty each. When I create an item receipt / bill and add the PO as a linked transaction & commit, the bill gets populate with all the items on the PO with all quantities received in full. How do I stop this behavior? I only want to receive some (but not all) items. I’ve tried adding items manually to the item lines collection but as soon as I added the PO as a linked transaction and commit, all of the PO items are copied over. The “received qty” property on the PO itemLines is read only. When trying to set the quantity on the IR / Bill itemLines and committing, I get an “QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream.” error.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I will need to see code and data in order to figure because that is something that you want to do in particular.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.