OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LessPaperCo
    Participant

For the last week or so one of our clients using OpenSync has been receiving an error from QuickBooks stating that it has encountered an ‘Unrecoverable Error’. It doesn’t happen when they are logged into QuickBooks and only happens when they don’t have QuickBooks open and the automatic syncing is turned on.

Is there a fix for this issue? It only happens on her computer, which OpenSync is installed on, and only when QuickBooks is not open on her computer.

(Screenshot Attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Which version of OpenSync are you using?

LessPaperCo
    Participant

Hi, Yudel,

I believe it’s version 3.0.25. It hasn’t asked us to update it in a while since this version came out.

They actually just emailed me again this morning and said from 5pm-7pm last night it was frozen during a sync and they had to restart their computer to be able to access QB again on other computers (from different QB users).

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you send me the log files right after that error happens again please. Help->Send Diagnostics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.