OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync QuickBooks Locks Up/Crashes while updating Invoice table

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

steve
    Premium Member

Hello –

Starting on the 10th of November, QuickBooks started crashing while running a refresh on the invoice table. Up until then, we’ve ran Open Sync as a service for several years without an issue. nothing has changed to our knowledge and I can’t seem to see anything in the logs that would cause an issue.

The latest Quickbooks log (QBWin) has this in it: “StorageInterface.cpp (300) : MESSAGE: 2900: Wed Nov 15 10:56:10 LVL_FATAL_ERROR–Cannot Continue–unknown exception thrown by QuickBooks while processing an SDK request.”

I tried to do a Populate from QuickBooks for just the Invoice table. OpenSync states it completes successfully, but it does not. The invoice table is empty – and the invoiceline table is full from the previous refresh.

We’ve done a verify and rebuild on QuickBooks – twice, but with no success. Any suggestions?
    Also – will it be a problem to run a Refresh on an empty table, now that the Populate function deleted everything?

OpenSync has been running on a virtual computer (with 16GB of ram and plenty of hard drive space) while Quickbooks is on a different virtual computer. Would you recommend both are on the same device?

Thanks for your help!!!

Steve

steve
    Premium Member

We got past this error by rebuilding the company file and defragging the server. our company file had quite a few DB fragments.

However, now the issue is I’m getting an error that reads: Failed: Empty row cannot be inserted. Row must have at least one column value set. vbcrlf _(Please reconnect to your database server and try again.) err#:-2147467259 field: vbcrlf _(Please reconnect to your database server and try again.):-2147467259

I’ve tried populate and refresh. It processes 1418 invoices (out of 60,000) before it crashes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

It will be better if OpenSync and QuickBooks would be in the same device. Also, I will recommend to run a rebuild in your company file and go from there. Please keep us informed.

steve
    Premium Member

Thanks Yudel,

Now that it appears our rebuild fixed the initial issue, we’re dealing with this problem:
    I’m getting an error that reads: Failed: Empty row cannot be inserted. Row must have at least one column value set. vbcrlf _(Please reconnect to your database server and try again.) err#:-2147467259 field: vbcrlf _(Please reconnect to your database server and try again.):-2147467259

I’ve tried populate and refresh. It processes 1418 invoices (out of 60,000) before it crashes.

Thanks for your help!

Steve

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you create a populate task only and run it before trying to run a “populate and refresh” task please.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.