OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync QuickBooks has expired.To continue using QuickBooks, you must buy QuickBooks now

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  KFish01 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Dan Jeppson
    Participant

It’s been happening to us as well, and did the same on 2016, 2017, and now 2019.

There’s a high probability most of your customers are simply dealing with it–it crashes our auto process at least once per week.

QuickBooks won’t help with it on their end.

The workaround is to log into QuickBooks one time, and then it goes away for a while…

Dan Jeppson
    Participant

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Install/I-keep-getting-the-popup-Quickbooks-Desktop-has-expired-To/td-p/203570

This is supposed to be QuickBooks’ fix for this. It doesn’t seem to fix it permanently, however. If your team could digest this and understand the issue, it might be very helpful for the community here…

brandonhelmuth
    Participant

Add me to the list, this has been happening with both of my customers that use QB and OpenSync since going QB 2019 and OpenSync 3.

KFish01
    Participant

An FYI to all reading this. In April 2019 I moved our company to brand new Windows 2016 servers. The new, dedicated server for SQL Server, QuickBooks Enterprise and OpenSync was new installs of up-to-date versions of all applications and OS. I still get the same problem described in this support topic.

So when OpenSync support says reinstall everything, that advice does not work. When the Inuit article above says to remove the EntitlementDataStore.ecml, that does not work.

I have to babysit OpenSync daily for this reason or others because it periodically stops working. It would be nice to at least have this support issue fixed instead of pointing fingers.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.