OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync QuickBooks has expired.To continue using QuickBooks, you must buy QuickBooks now

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KFish01 6 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

adams
    Premium Member

I periodically get this error when running OpenSync. The problem goes away after I log in to QuickBooks on the machine running OpenSync. This makes it impossible to use the OpenSync scheduler reliably. Our QuickBooks license is not expired.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Which version of OpenSync and QuickBooks are you using? Can you sen the log file right after that error occurs.
    Sorry for inconveniences

adams
    Premium Member

OpenSync 3.0.25
    QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 – Professional Services

Can you send the log files as soon as that windows pops up please?

adams
    Premium Member

It just happened again.

Here are the last lines of the log files (OpenSync.Log and qbsdklog.txt)

I logged in directly to QuickBooks using my own account and got the “Feature in use” message (see screen shot).

Adam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

KFish01
    Participant

I am also having the same issue. Checking the recent logs it has occurred for me on 11/14, 11/29 and now today, 12/6. I have other third party apps access QuickBooks but do not have this issue with them.

I am on OpenSync v3.0.25 and QuickBooks Enterprise 19. My logs look just like adams above.

And before you suggest it I have already uninstalled and reinstalled OpenSync. I have also gone through the windows firewall config for QBs as suggested in this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1763105-configure-firewall-and-internet-security-settings-for-quickbooks-desktop#ports. None of these have fixed the problem.

The only way so far to stop this is once this occurs I have to open QuickBooks manually and run my task.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.