OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Quickbooks crashes after running OpenSync

This topic contains 57 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Pavel Brun
    Premium Member

It appears that QBW32.exe crashes after running OpenSync. Is this happening during testing in your labs? It doesn’t prevent QB or sync from running again, but a crash window does show up and then we have many of them appearing at the same time which have to be consequently closed??

Paul

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

It didn’t happen during testing. I will recommend you to re-install both programs.

Pavel Brun
    Premium Member

Do you mean a complete reinstall of Quickbooks and OpenSync?

Paul

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

yes, that is what I meant.

Pavel Brun
    Premium Member

I will have to find the time to completely reinstall those applications.

frank.gregory
    Participant

I’m having the same problem, also. Nothing changed on the machine running opensync other than a Microsoft update. Since then, I get numerous boxes that Quickbooks has crashed. I can clear the boxes and Opensync will run once, maybe twice, then QB crashes again.

Last week, I did a rebuild/verify on the QB data file and there were no errors found.
    That evening, I did a populate on the two tables we track (customer and sales orders).

If I do a manual refresh, and wait awhile between each manual refresh, it seems to work ok. But the automated, timed update seems to cause crashes.

We updated Quickbooks this morning with their latest update but we are still having the problem.

I can send you the logs if you like.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Please send your log files.

frank.gregory
    Participant

Here are the log files. Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

please change the extension for OpenSync and CoreObjxDB log files in order to get posted. If you are running OpenSync v3, you can go to Help-> Send Diagnostics on the main windows.
    thanks

frank.gregory
    Participant

I sent them via the program. It used opensync@synergration.com for the send to email address. Is that correct?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I didn’t get them. Can you send them again please?

josh
    Participant

Not to hi-jack the thread but we’re having the exact same problem mentioned initially and it only started happening after the latest QuickBooks update.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

That is QB update. Probably they QB will fix the issue on their next update.

josh
    Participant

Is there nothing we can do to fix? It looks like OpenSync is trying to connect but timing out with QB. It’s literally on the same server so I can’t imagine why it would be timing out.

frank.gregory
    Participant

I tried sending you the diagnostic files via the program’s mail option and you said you didn’t get them. I’m attaching them here as a zip file. Your upload feature below will only let me attach 4 files and there are 10 total. I hope the zip file goes through.

We REALLY need to get this fixed.

One of the errors in the qbsdkold.txt file indicates that:
    20180122.111244 I 5612 QBSDKProcessRequest Application named ‘OpenSync’ starting requests (process 8740).

20180122.111244 I 5612 SpecVersion Current version of qbXML in use: 13.0

20180122.111244 I 5612 QBSDKMsgSetHandler QUERY: Sales Order

20180122.111245 E 5612 SalesOrderStorage::BuildTheRetObject This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks. HRESULT=0x80040527

Looks like there’s a feature that opensync is trying to access and is getting the ‘feature not available’ message.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.