OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Quickbooks 2018 Compatible

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

frank.gregory
    Participant

Yudel, I did a complete rebuild and it helped a little, but it still crashes and leaves an unknown user in QB. At that point I have to go to the QB Server, kill the QB tasks, start up QB Database Mgr, do a Start Scan so it can fix whatever it fixes, then let people back in.

It is not consistent. It will run sometimes for several hours with no problems. But when it crashes, it does a good job of it! 🙂

I have the opensync program running on a dedicated machine. QB 2018 is loaded on that machine, but I do not keep it open.

If I do a manual refresh once in awhile (without the opensync services running, obviously) it seems to do ok.

At the moment, I have the opensync services running, set to refresh every 30 minutes. It hasn’t crashed today. However, with QB 2016 loaded, we could refresh every 5 minutes and we didn’t have a crash but maybe once a week.

I’m available to help troubleshoot this problem 8-5 CST. My phone number should be on file as well as my email address.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Send me the log file to see if I can find something and I will let you know. On the main windows go to Help->Send Diagnostics.
    Best Regards,

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

Please post a screen capture of the error you are receiving and also the log files immediately after the crash.

frank.gregory
    Participant

Tom,
    Per your request.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

fscorzelli
    Participant

I don’t see where the option is to update.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

On the main windows go to Help-> Check For Update.
    But here is the direct link: http://download.synergration.com/opensyncv3/opensync3.msi

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.