OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Quickbooks 2018 Compatible

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

support23
    Participant

Is OpenSync3 compatible with Quickbooks2018?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Yes, it is. Are you having any issue with it.

support23
    Participant

I have upgraded from 2016 to 2018, but when I try to create the company in OpenSync, it tells me ‘This version of Open Sync does not support QB 2016’. Is it because I did an upgrade in the same path? Should I have created a new installation path for QB 2018?

support23
    Participant

I have uninstalled and reinstalled to the new 2018 location, having the same error message when trying to add a company file.

support23
    Participant

I have also tried creating a new company, same error message.

tlongwell
    Participant

I’m in same boat, I had QB 2016 installed on my test machine and recently upgraded to 2018. Now I want to test OpenSync 3.0 and am unable to. QB 2016 has been uninstalled and remnant folders and registry keys have been removed. I am using Windows 10 and connecting to SQL 2014 on a remote server, the company file is in a local folder.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chelfer
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. However, the computer that I installed to never had Quickbooks 2016 installed and only had Enterprise 18.0 installed. The File was 16 at one time, but has since been upgraded to 17 and 18.

I purchased and upgrade to get this working and it is not!

Please help!

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We are looking into. We will have that issue fixed by the end of this week. We are sorry for the inconveniences.

deverette
    Premium Member

Same here. Says this version doesn’t support QB 2016.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We have a new build that support QuickBooks 2018.
    On the main windows go to Help->Check For Update and download the new version.
    Please uninstall the current version first then install the new one.
    Sorry for the inconveniences
    Best Regards,

tlongwell
    Participant

New release worked for me, thanks!

kloutsenko
    Participant

This error seems to be now back in 3.0.16? I can’t add a company file

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

That issue was handled it. I don’t think that it will go back by itself. So, What is the issue? Are you getting any error?

frank.gregory
    Participant

We upgraded our Quickbooks Enterprise to 2018 this past weekend. We use QB in a multiuser mode.
    I have downloaded the latest version 3 (3.0.16) of Opensync.
    I have set Quickbooks to allow opensync to access QB, in unattended mode and the username it is using has full admin priviledges in QB.

We are only reading two tables, the salesorder and the invoice tables. We do not write anything to QB, only reads.

Fairly often, we get Quickbooks error messages pop up on the screen, and the two errors it reports are:
    20091 and 20370

BTW, prior to upgrading to 2018 from 2016, but using Opensync v.3.0.15, it would run really well and only once in awhile generate an error condition. Since upgrading to 2018, it errors constantly and in fact, we don’t even leave opensync running anymore as it keeps others from being able to work.

Any help with correcting this will be greatly appreciated.

Call me or email me if you’d like to see this error in action.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Try running a re-build on your company file.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.