Home Forums General Forum Questions from new user of Consolidated Reporting

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant

On the consolidated reporting program, the error message tells me to go to the consolidated reporting log. Two issues:
    — The date and time doesn’t make sense: 31/06/2016 04:31:22 – what does that mean? I’m in the month of April. There aren’t 31 days in June.
    — It tells me that a certain company has an account without an account number, I open that company and find the account mentioned in the log, but it does have an account number. Super confusing. Does it mean that the company has an account without a number after going through all the accounts and it just lists the last account?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

-It seems that the program is not retrieving the date properly. We will look into that. We are sorry about that.

-Please make sure that you are looking for the account from the whole hierarchy that is printed in the log file. The program should only list those accounts that have not number. Also, if you have any Inactive Account without number, it will make the program to lift that error as well.

Please let us know how you make it out.

Synergration
    Keymaster

[Closed]

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

[This is closed]

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

[Very closed]

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

test from my side

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.