OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync QLM License Wizard popup

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bob
    Participant

Hello,
    OpenSync has been working fine for a good while & today out of the blue I’m receiving the pop up that “No license key was found on your system.” I don’t have the original key – we bought v2 & it was recommended we use v3 so the normal activation process wasn’t followed.

I believe these are perpetual licenses – Is that still the case?
    Please help.
    Thanks

Bob
    Participant

Hello, is there anybody out there? 🙂

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello
    You bought OpenSYnc v2 license and that is a lifetime license. But OpenSync v3 is the new version and it is not included in the OpenSync v2 license. For a current customer, OpenSync v3 will cost $299.00 per license. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Bob
    Participant

Hi Yudel,

Thanks for your reply. We bought V2 July 31, 2017 for $499 and a V2 key was never emailed to us. The same day Ryan in sales said: “you’ll want to install v3 from the get-go…I’ll get you a v3 unlock code” (Please see attachment). We never used V2 and have been using V3 since the purchase date, ie., for the last two years.

The price of V3 is also $499 so I’m not understanding why we would have to buy an upgrade for a product we’ve been using for two years from a product that we never used. I didn’t find on the website that V3 is subscription license.

Thanks,
    Bob

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bob
    Participant

Hello, I would like some clarification please. I sent an email last week to Sales as well and have not received any response. Your help is kindly appreciated.
    Thank you
    Bob

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I already emailed you. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.