OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync QB Sync having issues with large Invoices table

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

brian.parvin
    Participant

I am looking to switch to OpenSync for transferring data to a MySQL db. I’ve attempted a full refresh but it was going to take 45+ days to finish at the speed it was going. The Invoice table which was over 1.3 millions was taking a long while.

I stopped the initial populate I did, and made it only do YTD for the Invoice table. That eventually finished after a few days (300k records). Now I am testing the Refresh to make sure it picks up at the end, and it works for all tables leading up to Invoice. Once it gets to Invoice it gets stuck on ‘Querying Invoices’ and never gets past that.

I see these in the Quickbooks log file happening every few seconds:
    InvoiceStorage::BuildInvoiceLine -> This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks. HRESULT=0x80040527

I check the DB table and nothing is being written to it with the new refresh. I’ve waited hours and still nothing even though it is ‘Processing Invoice table’ and should be close to caught up and the sync for Invoice should be quick at this point.

Is this tool usable for large QB instances? Or is there something obvious I am doing wrong?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

email me at opensync@synergration.com, please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.