Home Forums CoreObjX / DB QB Calculating Wrong

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lisa Moody 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lisa Moody
    Participant

We are importing into invoices. The numbers going through CoreObjX are one or two decimals only.

For example the Qty is .3 and the total is $52.50. We have to send over the quantity and the total because our clients can override the total if they want to discount. When there is no overriding, QB will randomly calculate the above rate to be 174.99999. It is obviously $175.00 and then other lines come out fine and when we enter it manually, with just .3 and $52.50 it calculates precisely to $175. We’ve had this issue with various clients over the years and keep hoping that QB is hearing about it and making a fix. They obviously have the field set to floating instead of currency and they won’t let us select two decimals.

Have you seen this? Is there a way to get QB to listen to us that there is an issue. I attached an example invoice. I know this is not a CoreObjX issue but I don’t know if you know any secrets about how to get QB to calculate this correctly. When this happens to our client, they go down each line and put $175 in the rate and then it’s all accurate but they are manually doing this.

Thanks, Lisa

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.