OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Pushing data back into Quickbooks

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Sutton 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Mike Sutton
    Participant

It seems like you are using an old version of OpenSync. Make sure that you are running OpenSync v3.0.28.

Ok, so I downloaded the trial of 3.0.28 and it say my registration has expired 5 August 2018. I recall trialing this version?? and it all went wrong and we failed to get it going so we reverted back to 2.0.84.
    We are using Reckon Accounts Premier 2013, before I spend time trialing 3.0.28, can you confirm 100% it will work please?

Yudel Rosales, can we get some action here please..??

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

well, it is the old version with the new QB. If you tried and it didn’t work. It is because you didn’t know how to set up your system. You need to start doing some travel shooting on your side. Constant support isn’t for free. You want action then pay for email support.

Mike Sutton
    Participant

I did as you suggested (downloaded trial 3.0.28) and it says my registration has expired, how does setting up our system have anything to do with registration..?

I am not opposed to purchasing the latest version but we need to be 100% sure it will work with Reckon Accounts Premier 2013, can you please advise it will?

“well, it is the old version with the new QB.” Just to clarify are saying our version of Reckon (2013) is much newer than OS 2.0.84?, if this is the case I understand.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You were referring until now that you are using QuickBooks but you are not using QuickBooks. You are using Reckon which is an equivalent of QuickBooks but not QuickBooks software. OpenSync is programmed to work with QuickBooks itself. Reckon has some field and datatype different which will cause a lot of issues with OpenSync. You are having more issues with the new version of OpenSync because it is more QuickBooks friendly. And you are having problem with the old version of OpenSync because you got a new version of Reckon. You will need to find a more compatible software to find your workaround.

Mike Sutton
    Participant

There is some confusion here, let me straighten it up.

We are using;
    1. Reckon Accounts Premier 2013 DB version 9.0.2.3267 (since day one)
    2. OS version 2.0.84

I cannot get a trial of 3.0.28 going due to registration being out of date, can I have a new registration number please?

Problems we encountered in past (it was a while a go??). We ran into a QB file sharing issue and OS could no access the QBW file at the same time as QB. It took us ages to find out what was causing it and it was when we trialed 3.0.28…it was a major!! and we could not fix it and our system was done. We rebuilt our server, the only was to resolve it. Subsequently we found all it needed was the .LGB file deleting which resides in the same directory as the QBW file…then problem solved.

Anyway thats what I recall stopped us moving to a later version of OS and considering the upheaval it caused, I have not gone back for a second helping, but as you are saying we need to move forward we will try it.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Our software is made to be compatible with QuickBooks. But, since Reckon is a similar software you can get away with most of the things. OpenSync 2.0.84 isn’t compatible with the new windows 10 and new updates. I will give another 30 days trial free for you to test it. But this is a QuickBooks software.
    trial license: BKRN0-Q0C00-G1EH2-J8M5P-9M3NM-M896D-EXCIGUK

Mike Sutton
    Participant

Our software is made to be compatible with QuickBooks. But, since Reckon is a similar software you can get away with most of the things. OpenSync 2.0.84 isn’t compatible with the new windows 10 and new updates. I will give another 30 days trial free for you to test it. But this is a QuickBooks software. trial license: BKRN0-Q0C00-G1EH2-J8M5P-9M3NM-M896D-EXCIGUK

Thanks. Concerned about messing up what we have working ok ATM, I setup OS3 on my desktop (Reckon sits on our server) but OS cannot see Reckon, so I de-registered to try it on our server, but it says its still registered to my desktop computer. Will this refresh automatically in your system or do I need another key please?.

Mike Sutton
    Participant

Hello Synergration, can we get a response here please..?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

We can do a remote session to see what I can do. Hoping that Reckon kept its begin the scene like QuickBooks. Can you email me using OpenSync log files services, please?

Mike Sutton
    Participant

We can do a remote session to see what I can do. Hoping that Reckon kept its begin the scene like QuickBooks. Can you email me using OpenSync log files services, please?

Thanks for your reply. I have just used the “sent diagnostics” can you confirm receipt please?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.