OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Purchasing issue need resolution asap

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jduhatschek
    Participant

My company was trying to purchase an Opensync 3.0 license yesterday but the order still says pending. We tried to reenter payment information and got a message that says “gateway error. Please contact the store owner”.

We need this license for planned training for one of our customers next week and we need to get this installed on their server today/tomorrow to meet that deadline.

Can we please get this purchase pushed through or get an extended temp license to use for this training?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

That should be fixed. Can you try one more time, please? Sorry for the inconvenience.

jduhatschek
    Participant

We are still getting the gateway error when trying to submit a request for a license (we are using a temp one now and put that serial number into the order to see if that would help but it did not).

How can we get help turning this temporary license into a permanent one?

jduhatschek
    Participant

I am also trying to email info@synergration.com but have not heard anything back.

I attached the error we’re getting even when trying a whole new order using the serial number from the temp license we are using currently. We tried doing new orders multiple times and continue to see this gateway error.

Can we be given a phone number to call and give you our credit card to turn our temp license into a ful license??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Sorry about that. We are having an issue with the website. We are working on it. In the meantime, you can check out with PayPal. Sorry for the Inconveniences.

JoAnn
    Participant

I am having the exact same problems. Our 30-day free trial expired yesterday and we really need an activation key so our invoicing will be processed. I used both the web contact form and emailed info@synergration.com but have not received any responses. I am surprised how difficult it is to pay $499 and there is no available phone number to call in the credit card?!?

So far OpenSync has been working well… but I am not impressed with Synergration’s lack of response when there is a problem trying to pay for the product and get an activation key.

-Alec

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello JoAnn.
    We are having a problem with the payment system. We are working on launching a new webpage. In the meantime, can you pay using PayPal? Let me know, please. You will get a new activation key after the payment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.