Home Forums AccessBooks RealTime Populate vs Refresh

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sssikora 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tomcrawford

i am using accessbooks rt to dump data from quickbooks 2013 into mysql.  when i create the db on mysql and populate the tables, the data is current.  i thought refresh would update the tables in mysql with the latest data in the qb file.  for example, on the todo list, if i make a change, refresh does not cause the mysql table to update with the latest info – only after i hit populate on that particular table does it update the mysql with latest data.  am i using this product incorrectly?  my goal is to have the mysql database sync with the qb file on a say 5 min update schedule. 

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

your assumtions are correct however there appears to be a bug in qb that causes the todo table to not support refresh.  for this table, you must re-populate it.

sssikora
    Premium Member

Can someone please take a look at ToDo’s as they are still not working correctly. In addition, The table is not populating any of the required Ref fields resulting in not being able to see which note goes with which customer, vendor, etc. which effectively renders the table unusable for anything.

EDIT: I didn’t notice that the post I responded to was in the AccessBooks forum. I’m having the same exact problem with OpenSync however.

Thank you,
    Scott

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

we are no longer supporting AccessBooks RealTime. But if you are having the same problem in OpenSync, we will take a look at it.

sssikora
    Premium Member

I am…and thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.