OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync OSRunner has stopped working

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rob5
    Premium Member

Hello,

I would like you to tell me why your opensync windows program crashes on our server. I have brought this to your attention several times over the years and I never get any solid answers from you. Your windows program has been randomly crashing for years now on us without explanation and I am growing more and more upset that your company doe not seem to have any answers and I would like some. See attachments for the diagnostic info.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rob5
    Premium Member

When will I receieve a response? Is anyone there?

rob5
    Premium Member

It crashed again today and I looked in the windows event viewer and more info. See attachment. I would really like an answer on what the issue is and a resolution.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Applications crash all the time, even those that come with windows. It could be different reasons. There is not a solid answer for that. We have to look everything that happens to see if it is for the same reason. Which version of OS are you running? Can you post or email all the log files just right after OpenSync crashes please?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.