OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync OS 3.0 crashes. Just upgraded from 2.0 .net unhandled exception

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tim
    Participant

We are using QB Enterprise Accountant 20 (file version 30.0.4006.3000). We cannot get OpenSync 3.0 to load. It crashes at startup. I need to get the sync working again urgently and really don’t want to restore back to QB version 17. Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried uninstall and reinstall of OpenSync.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you try uninstalling and re-installing, please?

Tim
    Participant

I have already tried that. It seems to be something to do with Server 2012 R2 or other something else installed on the server. Installs and runs fine on Sever 2019

However when I imported the settings from 2.0 on the fresh Server 2019 install it started crashing after I tried to reauthorize QB. Could be related to the config file? I did get it to run on the new server by deleting all tasks and company files and then adding them again.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Did you check on the option windows to tell OpenSync that you are running on a terminal server? that could help you solve it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.