OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync OS 1.0.87: Customers Table Not Refreshing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Crawford 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

Try running a rebuild on the company file within QB. That usually corrects the problem.

Spencer Wall
    Participant

We are using QuickBooks Enterprise v12.0, MS SQL Server 2008, and OpenSync version 1.0.87.

We are building an intranet site using the data that is synchronized between SQL Server and QuickBooks, and OpenSync has made it possible to ensure that this works. One of our tasks is to pull information on our customers from the SQL database and show that information on our intranet. In addition, I have created custom tables that allow the company to view accounting information on the job (and as far as I can
    tell, I have not created any keys in SQL server since I realized early on that the data cannot be deleted and updated if this is the case).

My problem is that it doesn’t appear that old data in the customer table is being refreshed from QuickBooks, and I am not sure why. The only thing I can think of right now is that everyone needs to be logged out of quickbooks for this to work, but this doesn’t seem right.

I also checked the QuickBooks error log in OpenSync, and I am seeing an error like this:

Source:CustomerStorage::BuildTheRetObject

Description: This feature is not enabled or not available in this version of QuickBooks. HRESULT=0x80040527

Is it possible that this version of quickbooks does not support the refreshing of customers in our database?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.