OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync OpenSync V2 Release Notes

This topic contains 38 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  jortiz 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

You should recreate and re-populate your database to insure you have the latest schema and data.

brian2
    Participant

I have upgraded to v2.0.72 but when the application attempts to connect to QB I get a dialog “QB – Application with Invalid Certificate”. I am running QuickBooks Premier – Accountant Edition 2011. How do I fix this?

Pavel Brun
    Premium Member

The download section seems to point to v2.71? How can I get v2.73???

Kris Reddy
    Participant

This link seems to have the current release notes

OpenSync V2 Release Notes

vhuang
    Participant

I am using version 2.0.51. I am planning to update my QB to 2017 Enterprise. Do I need to do any updates with OpenSync? Will it be linked to the new version of QB automatically?

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

You should upgrade to the latest version (2.0.76) and then recreate and re-populate your database to insure you have the latest schema and data.

S
    Participant

I have the 2.0.76 version. If i run the inventory report, Lotnumbers by Stock in Quick books, I get Items, lotnumbers by warehouse. I used ‘Populate from QuickBooks’ option and got all the tables to SQL server. But I do not see any Lotnumbers data anywhere.
    Need help.

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

It does not appear that QB returns that information in any of the tables.

jortiz
    Participant

We’re running Version 2.0.76 and had a problem last night with duplicate custom field definitions. I see there’s a bug fix in 2.0.77. How do we get the latest version of OpenSync 2?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the link somewhere else in this thread: http://download.synergration.com/opensync2.msi

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.