OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync OpenSync V2 Release Notes

This topic contains 38 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  jortiz 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

clement.autoreign
    Participant

I have downloaded the free-trial to test.

It work great with QB2015.

It does not work with QB207/08.

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

What error message are you receiving?

robert3
    Participant

Is this also the case with version 2.0.65? I already have a “MarkPendingIfRequired” field but it is a varchar. Everytime I insert a record into the “buildassembly” table with this field set to true, it does not mark it as pending. I attempted to change the field type, but again no luck.

robert3
    Participant

Nevermind, it looks as if you can only set an item to pending if there aren’t enough sub-items to complete the job. Is there to set a build assembly to pending even if it there is enough inventory to complete the build?

robert3
    Participant

Sorry for so many replies, but after looking at it for a bit, it seems that quantity does not have an affect on whether I can mark it as pending or not.

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

The field name MarkPendingIfRequired will lonely cause the build to be marked pending if insufficient quantities of the components do not exist. There is no way to force the build to be marked pending through the API.

Spencer Wall
    Participant

I just downloaded OS 2.0.66. What changes were made since 2.0.64?

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

Here are the updates:

Version 2.0.66 6/15/2015
    • Bug fix: Fix problem with OSRUN.EXE

Version 2.0.65 4/2/2015
    • Bug fix: OpenSync Configuration browser fixed
    • Bug fix: Saved databases, tasks, and configurations are now recalled properly when upgrading OpenSync

Tech1
    Participant

On SQL DB created by opensync I have to run this before I can import customers.

ALTER TABLE dbo.customer ADD
    PreferredDeliveryMethod varchar(255) NULL
    GO

rlb
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

The most recent build is always located at http://download.synergration.com/opensync2.msi

This will also include the latest builds of coreObjX and coreObjXDB.

For your second registration code just email the serial number to support@synergration.com and reference the name of the person or company that purchased the product.

Kris Reddy
    Participant

I downloaded the latest build and tried to install.
    Does not install – comes up with dll error (image attached)

Also, are there any release notes?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Daniel Capps
    Premium Member

I’m running OpenSync version 1.0.87 with Quickbooks Pro 2013. I need to update my Quickbooks to 2016. Will I need to update my OpenSync to the latest version also for it to work with Quickbooks 2016 and if so what is the cost?

Thanks,
    Dan Capps

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

Yes, you will need to purchase the upgrade to version 2 and then recreate and re-populate your database to insure you have the latest schema and data.

Spencer Wall
    Participant

2.0.69 makes mention of correcting database columns and tables. Is there any change that we have to make in my database when I upgrade to this version? I’m currently using 2.0.66; plan to just upgrade to the latest version.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.