OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Opensync Scheduled Refresh not Running

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  accounting15 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Andrew Jurgenson
    Premium Member

Hi There,

I’ve set a task to run at 7pm each day and then started the OpenSync service. It has not been running at all. Am I missing a step?

Thanks

Anonymous

Does the task, in the status box, have a next run date? If not run the task once and the next scheduled run date should appear with the time selection you have set.

Andrew Jurgenson
    Premium Member

Yes – it has a next scheduled run date and just never seems to run…I can’t figure it out!

Anonymous

Are you running the OpenSync background service, OSRunner.EXE? More information can be found in the help file for OpenSync under the Background Service topic.

Andrew Jurgenson
    Premium Member

OSRunner.EXE is indeed running, but it still doesn’t seem to be running the refresh at all anymore! I tried creating a new one and it still won’t run…

Anonymous

In OpenSync, under the help menu there is an option to send diagnostics to our support address. Please do so.

Andrew Jurgenson
    Premium Member

Files sent!

Anonymous

Could you resend the OSConfig.xml? It is located at; c:\Program Data\Synergration\OpenSync\OSConfig.xml

Andrew Jurgenson
    Premium Member

I got it to work – has been running fine. Looks like there’s maybe a bug and it doesn’t like to schedule refreshes for PM times?

accounting15
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

What did you end up having to do to get this to work? We are trying to do a refresh of a couple tables about every 10 minutes, but can’t seem to get it to run reliably. We create a scheduled task and then click Run, but then OpenSync stops responding and we have to kill it. Other method we have tried is to click Start on the OSRunner service, but that doesn’t seem to help either.

Thanks!

Tom Crawford
    Keymaster

Are you receiving any errors in the OpenSync log file?

accounting15
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.