OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync OpenSync Refresh Causes Quickbook Error

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dnguyen 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dnguyen
    Participant

Hello!

Right now I have opensync refresh quickbooks every 10min but sometimes I’ll get an error log in event viewer that says, “SDKCompanyFileOpenEventHandler::OnNotify : SR Cleanup failed for admin user”. It happens frequently. Does anyone know what causes this?

Also, is there a way to create a time frame for when opensync pauses? I’d like it to run during the day but then pause at night. How can I set this up?

Thanks!

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

If you want that OpenSync runs only day time; you want to use windows task scheduler with “OSRun.exe”, you don’t have to create a schedule task. Just create a regular task and open windows task scheduler (Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8986eNlXjos to learn how it works, In the argument you can put the task name). This will do it. I hope this solves your situation.

Best Regards,

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

For the error that you are getting do rebuild/verify on your company file please.

dnguyen
    Participant

Thank you for the response.

For task scheduler, I noticed that there’s a “Repeat task” option. If there a way to just have OpenSync run continuously for the set duration?

As for the error, I’ve done a rebuild and a verify before but I still receive the error.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Can you check on QuickBooks this for me please? Go to Edit->Preferences, on the left side of the windows click on “Integrated Applications” then select “Company Preferences” tab and make sure that “Don’t allow any applications to access this company file” check-button is unchecked. See attached for references.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dnguyen
    Participant

Yes, I have it unchecked already.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Does the user that you are using to connect to OpenSync has admin privilege and it is only used by OpenSync?

dnguyen
    Participant

Yes, that is correct.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.