OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync OpenSync not detecting Add/Update in Status column

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jeremy4
    Participant

I’ve had a process running for over a year that has worked fine and all of a sudden today OpenSync does not recognize that the Status column has add/update values. I pull employees from another system to update the QuickBooks employee table with the appropriate add/update value in the status column. This morning, the update task gave this error:

You have selected to run a task which updates records to QuickBooks but no records have their status column set. The status column must be set to either ADD, UPDATE, or DELETE in order for OpenSync to process records back to QuickBooks.

I’m looking at the column in the table and have over a hundred records that have either Add or Update as the status.

Anyone else had this issue?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

No I that I know of. But, please click on the database listed on OpenSync db list, the one that has the status column modified and see if it is detecting that has any row that needs to be either updated, added or deleted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.