OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Opensync keeps quickbooks open and blocks user login

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gpostings
    Participant

I have a client who uses Opensyc with Quickbooks which experiences an ongoing problem. After Opensync runs, Quickbooks users can no longer log into Quickbooks. During such an event, I log into the Quickbooks host computer to see Quickbooks open, not logged in, on the desktop with the user name field containing the Opensync user name. To allow users to regain access we sometimes can kill the processes and other times we’ll need to restart the host. Can you offer any advice on how to start to troubleshoot this issue?

Setup:
    Quickbooks Enterprise 2016
    Opensync 2.0.67

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

When OpenSync is running a task, you cannot open QuickBooks on that computer. You can access to that company file from another computer, but you cannot use the user account that OpenSync is using to connect to QuickBooks. Please let me know if I answered your questions.
    Best Regards,

gpostings
    Participant

Thanks you for your reply. The Quickbooks program is not open at the time the OpenSync process is started. I should also mention both Quickbooks and Opensync are hosted on the same computer. I’m going to review and document the specific steps taken during a sync process and report back with the details.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Perfect. I will wait for it.

Best Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.