OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync OpenSync error: table ContactsDetail doesn't exist

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

joestramel
    Participant

I am receiving the error below when attempting to sync with QuickBooks Enterprise 17 using OpenSync 2.0.44.

ErrorExit: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.6.32-78.1-log]Table ‘ps.contactsdetail’ doesn’t exist Contacts err#:-2147217865 field:ListID: in table customer:-2147217865

What is the solution here?

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You are running a old version of OpenSync. You need to update to the latest version of OpenSync v2 or upgrade to OpenSync v3. On either case, you will have to recreate your database and run a full populate. QuickBooks adds and removes fields within its upgrades. That is why you need to keep updating OpenSync.
    Best Regards,

joestramel
    Participant

How can I get the updates for 2.0 and information about upgrading to 3.0? Is this a free upgrade? I don’t see any of this information on the site.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Upgrade to OpenSync v3 is not free. You can log in the website and find out how much will be depending on the type of license that you are interesting in.

If you want to update OpenSync v2, please go to OpenSync v2 release note and let me know which version would you to update to and I will send you the direct link. I will recommend to update to the last one if you want to keep OpenSync v2. But, I definitely recommend you to update to OpenSync v3. Completely up to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.