Home Forums CoreObjX / DB No such interface supported

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

admin28
    Participant

Running into the error message below trying to query customers. I’m using .NET/C# targeted to x86.

Here is the code I’m using:

var customerCount = qb.Company.Customers.GetActive();

List<CoreObjX80.Customer> customers = new List<CoreObjX80.Customer>();
    foreach (CoreObjX80.Customer customer in _conn.Company.Customers)
    {
    customers.Add(customer);
    }

Here is the full error message:

“Unable to cast COM object of type ‘System.__ComObject’ to interface type ‘CoreObjX80.Customer’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{D55C6A4E-85B4-48EA-8D8B-4EE71B34E4C7}’ failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).”

admin28
    Participant

So I sidegraded to a different version of the CoreObjX80.dll (I believe the one included in the OpenSync 3.0.28 installation, but I will have to check) and I can now do the above loop through the Company.Customers collection.

Hopefully this is the last major roadblock I have to making this work.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

For standards questions, we can give you support for free. To read and troubleshooting your code. You will have to pay for email support.

admin28
    Participant

Yudel, I understand that completely.

But the issues I’ve been having are not code related, they were (it seems) installation related or DLL related.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

try to unregister and register the dll. something that works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.