OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Need new registration code for OpenSync 2.0.66

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mark4
    Participant

Our production web/db server where OpenSync is running has become unstable. It’s now crashing 2 – 3 times each day. My hosting provider says there’s nothing they can do. I need to get OpenSync running on a new machine ASAP so I can bring up our web application in a stable environment.

Original Order: #12300 (July 6, 2015)
    Product: OpenSync 2.0.66
    Original Serial Number: 203279732

When I try to run OpenSync 2.0.66 on the new machine, it shows a serial number of 383676674. Can you please send me a registration code so I can get it up and running?

Thanks!
    Mark

Synergration
    Keymaster

Hey Mark. I replied via email. Let me know if you didn’t receive it.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Are you trying to link OpenSync with QuickBooks online?

mark4
    Participant

No, I’m QB desktop 2015. I’m moving from windows 2008 to Windows 10. Opensync 2.0.66 wasn’t working with Windows 10, so I downloaded a trial version of 3.0 — that is working a lot better.

There’s not time for a full migration to the new OpenSync 3.0 db schema. However, 3.0 seems to be working fine with the old 2.0.66 DB schema, at least for the tables I’m working with:

Reading:
    account, class, check, creditmemo, itemothercharge, journalentry, vendor

Updating:
    customer, salesreceipt, deposit

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

You can get away for the schema for some table, but I am not so sure with windows 10 and OpenSync v2. You will have most likely to upgrade to OpneSync v3. But, you can always give it a shot because you aren’t using that many tables.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.