OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Multiple Failed: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint Version 3.0.28

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rferrilli
    Premium Member

We have paid for support. I need to get this resolved asap. It is impacting our day to day operations. We have been down for at least a week.

Ever since the upgrade to Version 3.0.28, we have been unable to complete an all_tables update to my data warehouse. We receive the following error.

Failed: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint ‘PK_itemsubtotal’. Cannot insert duplicate key in object ‘dbo.itemsubtotal’. The duplicate key value is (80000006-1197939837).: itemsubtotal SpecialItemType in table items:-2147217873

When I do a partial update, I have other tables with the error.

Failed: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint ‘PK_timetracking’. Cannot insert duplicate key in object ‘dbo.timetracking’. The duplicate key value is (3846-1208324208).: BillableStatus in table timetracking:-2147217873

Everything was working fine before the upgrade. Before the upgrade and issue, we have been doing daily updates without a problem for close to two years. Since I have never had issues with your upgrades in the past, I usually do the updates periodically.

We are on Quickbooks 2018 Premier Edition
    We use BigTime as our Professional Services Automation System, which syncs time and invoice data with Quickbooks.
    We applied all Quickbooks 2018 updates
    We rebuilt the Quickbooks 2018 database
    We created a new database connection to the existing database in opensync and overwrote the tables and structures.
    12/18/19 applied a new Quickbooks 2018 update today and rebuilding the database. (I have not tested this solution)

Any guidance you can provide to get us functional would be appreciated.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Hello
    You will have to remove the primary key property from those tables. It needs to be done manually, unfortunately. We are working on that fixing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

rferrilli
    Premium Member

Additional information: In addition to removing the primary key, you must update the index and uncheck the unique property. The tables I have had issues with this are the following:

dbo.itemgroup
    dbo.itemsubtotal
    dbo.timetracking

Robert

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

yes, that is part of removing the primary key.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.