OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Moving to a new computer

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  almaza24map 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ted.olson
    Participant

How do I move my task list to a new computer?

ted.olson
    Participant

I have found the location on my old 2008 server, but not on my 2016 server. I have installed OpenSync, created some tasks, which are working, but when I looked for a task list in AppsData or users I can not find them.

ted.olson
    Participant

Resolved. In prior version you needed to physically move the files, now there is an import function built into the app.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

great

garysmith2143
    Participant

Thanks a lot! In the event that you need to have the option to pick an incredible moving organization and pick moving administrations the organization offers without having any second thoughts, you should realize what to search for. In the event that you don’t have insight with moving organizations, perhaps you don’t have the foggiest idea so linked here

among012a
    Participant

Pretty good article. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I hope you will post again soon. Thank you very much for the useful information.
    cookie clicker

almaza24map
    Participant

Really enjoyed reading this, you can clone your files for this.
    JR | Alhambra Alhambra custom cabinets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OpenSync’ is closed to new topics and replies.