OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync MISSING nonposting field IN transaction table

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

i am trying to make a query to find Buildassembly transactions with non-posting status (pending) but i cant find the specified field in the table.
    can you please tell me where i can find the status for each transaction in the table?

Thank you very much.
    Regards

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

Open transaction table on design mode and you will be able to see status field and the end of the field. If you don’t have it, you should recreate your database and run a full populate.
    Best Regards,

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

Thank you for your Quick response, i can see the status field in the transaction table, but all data appears as null.

giovanni.minutti
    Participant

Hi i populate again the transaction table, but still have all the status fields nulls. please can you help me in this isuue.

Thank you

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

The status field is a field that you have to manually enter its value. You will have three options; ADD, UPDATE and DELETE. Not all the fields of the tables support those three functions. Please go to our help file to in each tables the fields that are supported. please let me know if answered your question.
    Best Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.