OpenSync

Home Forums OpenSync Licensing issue ***********************URGENT*********************

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yudel Rosales 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sarah
    Premium Member

I have been trying to get a hold of someone with your company in regards to my company’s licensing information and have not heard back form anyone. I am in a 911 with our integration with QB due to turnover in our IT dept. I am desperate to get our data flowing right now, and all I need is to work with someone who can assist in telling me which one of our licenses is registered and where. I can be reached here, by email at sarah.turner@propertymasters.com or by phone at 678-777-7694. I am posting from Mr. Rea’s account as he was the initial user that purchased our licenses.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I already emailed you. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I already emailed you. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Sarah
    Premium Member

I am receiving an incredible amount of pressure from the owner and CEO of my company to produce results here. PLEASE let me know something as soon as you can.

Sarah
    Premium Member

I also paid $200 for a one time phone support this AM to rectify this situation and haven’t received anything other than a vague email with no response back since. Any sort of response and information on registering YOUR SOFTWARE would be greatly appreciated.

Yudel Rosales
    Keymaster

I already emailed you.
    Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.